Welcome back! And welcome, if you are new here 💕💕💕
So it is that time of the year, wonderful time of the year, my favourite time of the year – Green Beauty Yearly Favourites time of the year. If Green Life In Dublin Green Beauty Awards existed, these would be it! So let’s get started, shall we? We all know I love to talk and to review good products, so majority of them will have reviews either on their own, or as part of Favourites posts – so be sure to hit that search box either here or in my previous blog with 400+ posts here. Just a reminder, my skin is dry, uber sensitive and dermatitis prone. Hair is thin, but lots of it, with a sensitive scalp to boot. Lucky girl, I know 🙂
(Full disclosure, some, but not all, of the links are affiliate links, and I thank You for using them - they are at no extra cost to you as a consumer. All products mentioned here are tested thoroughly by me, and truly my Holy Grail products - I would never recommend anything that isn't my true favourite. Some of the products date back for years and haven't left my Yearly Favourites for well, years! I also want to point out that Google collects data while you browse my blog, but I think we all know that at this point.
My Holy Grail skincare line, see review here.
Holy Grail prior discovering Bella Aura, but still a Hero in winters due to richness, when the temps really drop. See review here.
- Mahalo The Vitality Elixir
- Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil
- Living Libations Sea Buckthorn Best Skin Ever
- Alteya Certified Organic Nourishing Rose Otto Face Serum
All amazing for different reasons, but I LOVE them equally. Mahalo has a review here, all others are still waiting their turn. After being a face oil fiend for years and years, I had to give them up due to developing dermatitis (which hates oils) but I still add them for winter, when my skin isn’t coping very well on it’s own in the harsh elements.
WATER/ ALOE BASED SERUM
- Bella Aura Hydra Revive Treatment
- Earthwise Beauty Nap In The Meadow
- Alteya Organics Rose Otto Regenerating Concentrate
Bella Aura is what floats my boat the most, see first impression review here. The other two are good in their own ways too, choose according to your needs.
OIL BASED SERUM
- see facial oils
Please let me explain why I chose these balms that are both uber expensive – it is purely because I need all the healing help I can get with my dermatitis, which sometimes flares up for no apparent reason, and blue tansy, which is present in both products, seems to be the magic that heals my skin. It is my face after all! While Mahalo Rare Indigo is a firm fave for the last three years (just check my 2017 & 2016 Favourites posts), I wanted to change things up a bit this year and purchased Blue Cocoon, which seems to be equally impressive. Pricy as they are, both jars last a year, which makes me justify the price point for them. I see more blue balms popping here and there, so I intend to try more of them out.
- Bella Aura products
- Mahalo Rare Indigo
- May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon
- LaVigne Mayan Magic Balm
- Uliv Skincare
All seriously the best from what I have tried.
FACE CLEANSER (GEL /CREAM/ LIQUID)
- Bella Aura Gentle Purifying Cleanser
- Alteya Certified Organic Rose Otto Face Wash
- Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk
face SPF product
- Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser SPF30 – 120ml
- Alteya Organic Rose Otto Face Sunscreen SPF25
- W3LL People Bio Tint Multi Action Moisturiser SPF30
Kimberly Sayer is what I used for the last four years or so, but it might be overthrown by the next two, which are newer discoveries, but oh-so-impressive. I’ll talk about them soon. W3LL People, if you are reading this, come back to EU! I’ll campaign to make it happen if I’ll need to!
BALM WITH SPF (BEACH BALM & LIP BALM)
MAKE UP REMOVER
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- followed by Bella Aura cleanser
EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
UNDER EYE CREAM
Seriously the best. No crows feet at five minutes to forty, that’s all I can say about it!
- 100% Pure Caffeine Sheet Masks
- Isla Apothecary Refine & Radiate Mask
- 100% Collagen Boost Sheet Mask
- Chobs Sheet Masks
- My own manuka honey DIYs
- Isun Skincare Ormus Myst
- Dafna’s Personal Skincare Active Mist
- Alteya Organics Certified Organic Chamomile Water
- Alteya Organics Certified Organic Rose Water
FACE /NECK TOOLS
- Kathleen Natural Facial Sonic Cleansing Device
- Kathleen Natural Facial Ionic Treatment Device
- Living Libations Rose Quartz Facial Roller
|Green Life In Dublin Best Bodycare Products|
Nyr cream is a good all rounder, but Kiss The Moon is a must in winter!
BODY SPF PRODUCT
|Green Life In Dublin Best Haircare|
HAIR AND SCALP OIL
- Pure Anada Mineral Foundation
- English Mineral Makeup Company Mineral Foundation
- Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation
All of them are long standing favourites!
- Pure Anada Loose Mineral Foundation used a a concealer
- Inika Peachy Keen (loose)
- Pure Anada Forever Summer Pressed Blush
- 100% Pure Mimosa Fruit Pigmented Blush
SINGLE/ DUO EYE SHADOW
EYE SHADOW PALETTE
|Green Life In Dublin Favourite Products|
NATURAL(ISH) NAIL POLISHES
- Revitin Natural Toothpaste
- Frankincense Fresh Truth Toothpaste
- Wintergreen & Clean Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
- Better You Magnesium Spray
- Ener C vitamin C
- Better You Magnesium Flakes
- Better You Vitamin D 300iu spray
- Better You Turmeric Spray
- Terra Nova Vibrant Synergy
- Terra Nova Living Multinutrient Complex
- Terra Nova Probiotic Complex with Prebiotics
- Terra Nova Cordyceps
- Living Nature Manuka Oil
- Pure Chimp Matcha
I hope this was in any way interesting and/or helpful to you, and if it leads to at least one person finding a good product, then my work is done. Please be on the lookout for the reviews of many of these products, and let me know your favourites as well, so I could check them out!
Lots of Love,